Last Updated on
The Sauder Graham Hill Desk, Autumn Maple Finish is a posh and classic desk designed to not only make working and studying pleasant, but also to make a lovely addition to your home. This is a nice-looking piece of furniture that’s flexible enough to use for simple work or for study.
- Ever sheen top-coat provides clear, durable Finish that resists heat, stains, and scratches
- Two drawers feature patented t-lock assembly system
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files
- Comes in a deep autumn maple finish
- With a graphite/marble looking surface
- Extra cubbyhole storage is great for keeping items to make surface clutter-free
- Two drawers in the bottom feature a T-lock assembly system
- Lower drawer features full extension slides to hold letter-sized hanging type files
- With a long opening to be used for cords at the right side of the hutch
- Dimensions upon assembly: 47” x 20.6” x 36.1”
The classic look and feel of the Sauder Graham Hill Desk is really a winner for this product. It makes any home feel warmer and cozier, with its autumn-maple finish. It also goes well with practically any kind of interior without it looking tacky.
This is a great starter desk. You can use this desk if you do not have the luxury of space in your home. This isn’t only for use as a working desk, but it works quite well as a study desk as well.
Because of its design, any visitor in your home won’t feel like they’ve visited an office when they see the desk sitting where it is.
When you want to make your surface clutter-free, you can simply move your items back into the cubbyhole, arrange it – and voila, you’ve got a nice-looking surface to begin work or study on.
Speaking of surfaces, the Sauder Graham Hill Desk, Autumn Maple Finish features a graphite or marble-looking surface that doesn’t easily scratch, unless you mean to do that intentionally. The surface is also heat-resistant.
You also get two drawers and an open storage in the lower left part of your desk. This gives you more room to place your documents and files into. Aside from the cubbyhole, you also have a surface on top of that to place even more items such as books, your pen holders, and everything else that will virtually leave more room for you laptop.
The desk is made in the USA, which gives customers an assurance of the overall quality of the desk.
The Sauder Graham Hill Desk is a pretty solid piece, so you can expect it to be a little heavy compared to other desks out there. Assembling this together may take some time simply because of the weight and you may need some assistance as well. However, because the holes are pre-drilled, the assembly won’t be too hard.
The desk is small compared to other desk, but this shouldn’t be a problem if you have little room to spare. On the other side, it’ll make your room larger since the desk won’t dwarf any other furniture in the room to begin with.
If you’re looking for a small desk and this one doesn’t suit you, there is a selection of different compact computer desks – click here.
The Sauder Graham Hill Desk, Autumn Maple Finish deserves a 5 out of 5 for its quality, generous number of storage, and the overall look of the desk. It’s a great buy for the money.
Depending on the look of your home and the overall look you are looking for in a desk, if you want a contemporary furniture then the Sauder Graham Hill Desk is an inexpensive but attractive-looking option.
Sauder is one of our favorite brands and we have reviewed some of their other desks;
- Sauder Beginnings > read more
- Sauder Brushed Maple Finish > read more
- Sauder Harbor View L-Shaped > read more